Here we are again in front of the White House

All of us are adoring Abe

Me and Abraham=BFF
All of us put our feet onto the Washington Monument. Maybe not the best thing to do, but different!

An artistic picture of me at the Washington Monument. My next facebook profile pic?
Ta da! Kristen and I in front of the Washington Monument
Andrea, myself and Ginette. I set these girls up to be roomies! What a matchmaker I am! Oh this is us at an Organic based restaurant in Georgetown before we went to see the National Symphony perform at The Kennedy Center. I look really young in this picture.
Some of our newfound friends we made on Friday night. These guys are from the Barlow Center (Washington Seminar students). The guy with the "black eye" just had blue eyeshadow on, fyi. Don't know why he has makeup on, but funny things happen here.
5 comments:
so much fun! So happy for you. Enjoy every minute...looks like you are. Your teaching assignment sounds incredible. Can't wait to hear more!
you're doing washington seminar?? that's so cool! and you're doing it with andrea and meggie! meggie is from my home stake. :)
Loved the pictures sweetie. And the details. It does bring back the single days. Oops, I guess I am now living the single days. Oh well...
hooray hooray! The artsy picture is just that...I like that your face is framed by someone's legs. Love it. Own it.
You're so grown up!
I'm so glad you made it safely and you're enjoying some fun times before all the work begins. Enjoy yourself and may the blessings flow. Love you! Juj
Post a Comment