At first we were boring and we had some randoms take a picture of us.
Then we got less creative and Sarah took a few pictures of me. I love the tree branch falling, so artistic.
Life got a little interesting when I decided to get really excited to see good ole' Jeff and I slipped on the steps. Note that the sign does say, "Slippery when wet."
(In reality I thought the sign was funny so I decided to get down on the cold, stony steps and look retarded...just so ya'll could get a laugh). You're welcome.
We knew we had to do the duty of any patriotic American and take a picture with one of the Founding Father's, Thomas Jefferson.
Well we got kinda restless and so we decided to skip along the Jefferson Memorial grounds. What patriot wouldn't do that???
My turn...dodging the security guards whenever they weren't looking.
Then Sarah decided do be a little sassy and spicy and sexy and do a pose for her soon-to-be facebook profile picture.
However, she was embarrassed by how true that picture is to her passionate personality and so we calmed it down a little and went for "damsel in distress" rather than the "come on baby, you know you want me" pose.
And then I decided to go for a mysterious and sensual pose. I don't think I stand a chance against Sarah.
Our adventure then ended at Starbucks where we drank luke-warm peppermint hot chocolate and a mediocre slice of chocolate chip banana bread. Stay tuned for more...
4 comments:
Haha!! that was so fun :) i do feel that i've done my duty as a patriotic american citizen. thanks for letting my inner animal be unleashed. only at the jefferson memorial does that ever happen.
until next time!!
nerds!!!! i say that lovingly...
Too funny! I remember doing that kind of stuff in HS...gotta do more of that now!
Jefferson is now rolling in his grave.
Probably in laughter.
Post a Comment