Back in September I ran into one of my old buddies from London. He works for UNICEF and gave me a stick with a huge picture of an African-American kid plastered onto it. Right after I received this kid I took it home and hid it underneath Erin's comforter. She freaked out the first time she saw it. Now it's kind of a joke. We hide it different places just for fun. We named him Jamara and we often call him the UNICEF kid.
This is Jamara...and me.

We've hid him in places like the closet...

We've found Jamara rummaging through our dirty laundry (that's Erin's, not mine:)

and resting on Erin's pillow

The fun part is that we don't know where or when Jamara will pop up next! Gotta love Jamara.
4 comments:
hahah, this reminds me of the george bush cutout that we had in our apartment back in the day. Always a good laugh.
Susie - You're so funny!
Ah UNICEF boy...the joy you bring to our lives.
We had a cut out of Arnold Schwarzenegger (sp ?) as the Terminator when I lived at King Henry. We used to dress him up in disco clothes. Ahhhh...fun memories. Thanks for reminding me.
Post a Comment