I see a trend in my social life. No, it's not an influx of boys or a million parties that have the best scene in Provo. No, its not homecoming, ice cream, movie night, games, t-peeing or Chinese fire drill.
What is it you might ask??
Girl's Night.
How many of these events have I been invited to in my life? Millions. "Suz, we're having girl's night, you should come...we're painting nails...we're watching a movie...we're doing makeup...we're playing truth or dare (no sticker pimples involved)." And the list goes on.
I have nothing against girl's night. I appreciate the facebook invites, the enrichment activities, the texts and the mere inclusion for that matter. I love girls, they are my buddies.
However, I just wonder one thing:
Can I ever have a boy's night? You know where I get asked out on a date? Or where I watch a flag football game and bond with the athletes over some hot chocolate afterwards? Or even just a "lets go see a dollar movie!" Heck, I wouldn't care if we saw his grandma!
A boy's night would be nice sometime. I'd like a little testosterone.
Disclaimer: I'm not trying to sound negative, I just find it humorous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know a doctor that can provide you with some testosterone injectibles if you'd like a referal.
thanks for the referral John, but I think I'll pass that up. I would like to hang out with someone who has testosterone...duh John duh
I hear you. Eat it up while you have it. It won't be very long from now you'll wish you had a girls night to get away from kids and testosterone.
Post a Comment