
I would never call myself obsessed with the Twilight series by any means. Sure, I've read them all, but mostly I've skimmed through the last two books. I never got too into the movie, well until I met Erin anyway. My roommate, Erin, is pretty obsessed. She's been religiously watching the trailer since it appeared on you tube or any internet website. As the premier of the movie got closer, I became more and more excited. I had no expectations, I knew it would be cheesy, and I do think Bella is pretty annoying. However, as I watched the movie I couldn't help it...
I have a crush on Edward!
I can't explain it, but the duo has amazing chemistry. And lets face it, Edward is gorgeous and Rob Patterson pulls off the American accent very well. I recommend the movie to all of those who are not ashamed of some cheesiness in their life. If you enjoy Pride and Prejudice, Hallmark Hall of Fame movies, The Work and the Glory, and Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, then chances are you will love Twilight. If you fit that description, you go to movies mostly for entertainment purposes rather than analyzing the heck out of the acting and the filming. Yep, that's me...I'll admit it.
I haven't had such a movie crush since I was obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio in 7th grade when Titanic came out onto the big screen. I saw that movie 5 times in the theater. Yeah, ridiculous.
Twilight may come close to beating that record...
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj117/eternalpasion/other%20twilight%20graphics/twilight_wallpaper003.png
5 comments:
I was discussing this with a friend yesterday; it's perfectly acceptable to enjoy the movies if you go to the theater expecting cheesiness, or predictability. I can't handle too much of it, but when I'm in the mood for it, it hits the spot. Sometimes, I need to sit back and soak it all in, without having to put in much (if any) thought.
I. Love. Edward. Cullen. I have told you things I would like to say or do to him. Most of which are inappropriate. But I'm glad I was able to share this "Twilight Miracle" with you. Edward! I can definitely want it.
Susie, you are so cute. =) Hallmark Hall of Fames movies... love that!! lol. Yeah, I totally agree with the "over-analyzing" thing. Seriously, I think people should get over it. It's just a fun movie!! =)
I guess I'll like Twilight... stupid romantic that I am...
Mmmm. I just finished the second book. He is definitely irrisitable!
Post a Comment