Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh the possibilities!

This place that I live in has so many possible opportunities. There's a million things to do and sometimes I get so overwhelmed with all the possible places to visit. I know, my life is so hard.

Here are some recent happenings...

Fredericksburg, VA. Home of the greatest Confederate victory during the Civil War. Cutesy town plus history makes Susie a happy person.

This is my friend, Jenny, who loves adventures too!And then there's the Natural History Museum. Not my favorite museum, I will admit. I think I discovered as I walked through this particular museum that science truly is not my thing. But I try to like it and learn about it...I do try!

Have to do the Susie Baer with the bear thing. I feel like it's a must whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Ian refused to stand close to me claiming that if we stood together we'd be blocking the elephant. To me, that's just a lame excuse to not touch me. I get it, Ian. So I laughed about it. Better than crying.Perusing Georgetown with my former Condo Row pal, Sam.The National Cathedral. I was too hung up in my misery to remember to take a picture of the outside. Oh well.My puzzled, "what am I going to do with my life?" expression.
Then the optimistic, "life will be okay as long as I put God first" expression.Washington DC temple! Classic.
And there's nothing like a nice bike ride on the Mt. Vernon trail with no humidity, a good book, and a great view. Capitol in the background, though you can't see it in this picture.
The possibilities are all at my fingertips. Now I just gotta take advantage of it while I am unemployed, single, and while the weather is oh so perfect.

Still love DC.

3 comments:

DiaNe said...

the "what am I going to do with my life" picture is DANG hot.

I wish I was confused about life too...if I could look half as good.

Wait..I am confused about life!

linda said...

Love the comments and pictures. Way to go to take advantage of everything. Love you...

Kristen Nicole said...

You know Ian! That is so random. Tell him hello from me. It looks like you are having fun!