Here's Matt and Melissa. Currently they are BF and GF. Melissa is my roommate and she is the biggest sweet heart! Love her.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Fruit picking and other happenings in Mary-land
Saturday I got to experience the beginnings of the east coast fall. I know it's not technically fall yet, but when you're fruit picking you start to feel like you're really getting into the season. In honor of BYU and to show my Cougar support, I wore last year's shirt. Boy am I proud to be a Cougar.
Here's Matt and Melissa. Currently they are BF and GF. Melissa is my roommate and she is the biggest sweet heart! Love her.

Those are apples...

I thought there was a worm on the apple but I was just overreacting a bit.
Melissa and I...

We also picked blackberries. The ones I picked went straight into my mouth. I used to make fun of people who took close up pictures of fruit, trees, insects, or flowers. But I guess I am now one of them. Maybe that's my initiation into my 25th year!
I thought this was artsy.
This is just ridiculous. That's a peach by the way...
Another fruit shot...I don't know what's wrong with me!
Then switching gears...we ended up hiking up this waterfall at this National State Park in Maryland.


Happy Labor Day folks!
Here's Matt and Melissa. Currently they are BF and GF. Melissa is my roommate and she is the biggest sweet heart! Love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh, susie baer, i love it! i'm so glad you're enjoying life back east =) i miss it so...
Loved the pictures of the fruit -- and you of course. I love the beginning of fall time.
What a fun weekend, so glad you shared your photos! Can't wait to see you...only a few more days!
You look cute. I wish I was with you for the fruit-picking. It all looks delicious!
You're having fun out there! That fruit looks delicious.
Post a Comment