WARNING: you may think this looks lame, but in reality this party placed in my top 5 favorite dance parties ever. Now that's saying something!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Dance like it's 2009
For my post-birthday bash, my roommate, Sarah threw me a dance party. Hooray for Sarah! She got the best decorations and made the night so special. What would I do without this girl?
Here are a few pre-dance party shots...this one reminds me of a senior picture of sorts.
The Queen reigns! Muhahaha.
Here are some friends...



And yes, Kaleb was really that mean and planted my pretty face in my very own birthday cake. What a punk. :(
And if any of you know me well, there are not many things that make me happier than dancing. So you will now get to catch a glimpse of the DC singles dance scene.
WARNING: you may think this looks lame, but in reality this party placed in my top 5 favorite dance parties ever. Now that's saying something!




Yes, I do know how to shake it.
WARNING: you may think this looks lame, but in reality this party placed in my top 5 favorite dance parties ever. Now that's saying something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
FUN! I wish I could have come!
You go girl!! What fun new friends you have. You looked so happy.
wow. i look phycho in that one picture. or really really high on some medication of sorts. but i would have to agree... one of the funnest dance parties!!
Post a Comment