My sister, Julie, is launching a family business called "Stick-to-it" charts. She will be selling products that will help kids "stick" to their responsibilities. She has been using these tools for years with her own kids and they are some of the most responsible kids that I know!
I realize that most of my blogger audience has no children, small children, or children out of the house, but these are great products that instill responsibility and management. If you know of anyone who could benefit from information like this, please pass this on to your friends.
The website is: http://www.sticktoitcharts.com
The cool thing is that all proceeds will go to my niece, Olivia. Olivia wants to come to Washington DC with her school next summer. She will be doing all the shipping/handling. I want Olivia to come to DC so she can visit me too! I'm a bit selfish. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
alright, those dance pictures make you look sexy-sassy! How fun!
Post a Comment