Sunday, March 27, 2011

A heart full of love

Fellow blog readers,

I have one of those moments that I just want to express love for my dear friends and family members. Obviously not all of them follow my blog, but I won't hold that against them. :)

As many of you know, I have these random outbursts of love. When I have them, I embrace them and quickly share them with those around me.

Tonight my heart is so full of love. And I want to thank you for the love that you show to me.

Albeit impersonal, I can't help but share the following:

Thank you for your prayers on my behalf
Thank you for your vote of confidence
Thank you for spending time with me
Thank you for your friendship; the conversations, the tears, the hugs, the advice. Truly, I am overwhelmed by your goodness.
Thank you for your examples and for emulating Christ-like characteristics. I want to be a better person because of you.

I love you and hope that you know that I am here for you whenever you need it. I pray for many of you. You are not far from my thoughts.

Most of all, I love you and I know that God loves you. <3

Suz

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love you too Suz! You are such a blessing in my life!

linda said...

Just caugh up on your last few postings. Where have I been?? Anyway, enjoyed them all. Love you. You do such fun things...