Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Happenings: The Fam

Making snow angels with my bro...ready, set, go.

This is cold.
Snowman.
Putting the moves on frosty.
Christmas Eve (picture turned out funny)





Me and the mysterious woman. I know, Bethany, it's shocking.


Caught in the moment...nothing better than picking your nose in front of the camera.
Cow bandit(s)? haha.

Temple lights...

The ultimate fort. Stephen is a genius architect and builder. What's better than a fort sleep over? (you'll have to ask my nieces and nephews, I slept in my bed :)
Just like old times...
Love you fam! Thanks for showing this DCer a great time, as usual.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Waah I am homesick. Looks like a great time. So glad you had a wonderful trip.

Julie with sticktoitkids.com said...

It was so fun, wasn't it? Thanks for sharing the memories...

Julie with sticktoitkids.com said...

Love the pics with you and John. John looks so GQ - Kind of?