Thanksgiving in New York...a magical thing.
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. With three strategic adults and 4 kids (who didn't have to use the bathroom at all), the day was a hit. Fifty degree weather, an expedited parade, and no hard core thanksgiving preparations before or after...lets just say that the day was perfect.

Step stools. A necessary addition to the parade watching. It was one of the factors that made it a complete success.






This is the puddle that we embraced. It was right next to us. Therefore, people could not push their way into our spot because, dang, the puddle is just too deep. I thought it could potentially hinder the joy of the parade, but no, how wrong I was. It just added to the amazingness; hence the title of this blog post.

Oh and we got to give credit to the hot dog, pretzel, nut setup that we had next to us. Though it was smelly and slightly in the way, it also added to our strategic parade watching.







Diane, I thought of you!








Who doesn't love Hello Kitty??

Andrea Bocelli. I also saw him in London.






Soho tasting tour. Started with chocolate and cookies first; an often occurrence in my family.

Cuban corn


Mmmm pizza.


More memories to come in New York. In the meantime, embrace your puddles.
2 comments:
Such fun pictures of you and the kids. Thanks for sharing. Wish I had been with you.
We had a good time, didn't we! So glad you came.
Post a Comment