This is what I woke up to...
Monday, December 21, 2009
stir crazy on snow day
Saturday, VA was hit with a huge snow storm. Honestly, it was a legit blizzard...comparable to those in the west. However, I still give east coasters a hard time because they truly freak out when there is a snow storm. They don't know how to handle it...at all. How did I handle it? Well my roommates and I were snowed in all Saturday....we went stir crazy of course!
This is what I woke up to...
Sarah came out with me...
Meliss reminds me of a kid that has to use the bathroom really bad but can't because she has so many layers on...
One of my personal favorites. Suz and Sar.
The priesthood brethren were out shoveling...
Our street.
Her hair was itchy.
Snow angels, of course.

Movie time, of course.
Snow at night from our front door.
Enriching conversations with friends.
Snow in the back
A blurred shot that I like.
Being silly. What we do best.
I trekked in the snow to get the mail, but to no avail, none had come.
Roommate togetherness.
Add the token boy in there.
Clint got so bored he braided my hair, I know, it doesn't look like it.
And because of this "blessed" snow, my flight was canceled. More on that later. But the snow day was tons of fun.
This is what I woke up to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment