Thursday, December 17, 2009

Moved on. Moving up.

I think one of the best feelings in life is knowing that you're progressing as an individual. I love that feeling. I thrive off of it.

Since moving out here, many people have asked me if I miss life at BYU. I respond with the very honest answer, "no." There have been a few moments that have lasted about two minutes where I have had a slight pang of homesickness. But other than that, I can declare that I love my life now.

Life hasn't turned out as planned...but does it ever? Regardless of the uncertainty that my life holds, I know that I am in the right place. I feel it every day that I wake up and feel excited to be here. It's amazing, but I have moved on. I always thought that my college years would be the pinnacle of my single existence. But no, it just keeps getting better and better.

Not only have I moved on, but I have moved up. It's wonderful.

1 comment:

DiaNe said...

And you're movin on up...to the East side.

I'm proud of you. I've always been proud of you!