Monday, November 30, 2009

Following the in-crowd

Judge me all you want. It's cool. I know we all have despised the in-crowd at one point of our lives. But even more so...we judge people who end up being followers of the in-crowd. Whatever. Call me a follower. Call me someone who can't think on my own two feet. Call me a wanna-be. Do it. I don't care...

I liked New Moon.

Especially this...

I won't deny it. He was beautiful to behold. Call me a cougar. I'm fine with it. It was enjoyable and it didn't hurt that he had his shirt off. Erin, are you with me on this one?

There you have it. I'm a Twilight groupie.

6 comments:

luvmymunchkins said...

You're silly. He's probably only 2 or 3 years younger than you. :)

Susie said...

Actually, he's 17. I'm 25. That's an 8 year difference.

Erin said...

Read my blog. You'll know how I feel about Jacob (icky!).

DiaNe said...

another one bites the dust.

Sarah Johnson said...

you sure he's really 17 in real life? A few years ago i saw him on oprah and they said he was 19 back then.... whatev. i like you being a cougar anyway. i like you being a follower too. heck i just like you.

Joanna said...

I have to admit that I have gotten into the Twilight thing a little myself. I read the first book and didn't like it. Then I went to see the New Moon movie and had to know what was going to happen because I totally wanted her to end up with Jacob...I then got the next two books from the library. I loved the 3d book, and then I thought the 4th book was horrible. Blah. I didn't like any of the 4th book, and that has now put me off to the whole series.