Monday, October 12, 2009

Cello?

Today, being Columbus Day, many of my friends and I had the day off to gallivant around Charlottesville, VA...also known as the home of Thomas Jefferson (Monticello) and the home of the University of VA.

Here we are pre-Monticello...the odds are obviously in favor of the boys. Lame sauce.

Upon arrival in Monticello...

Thomas Jefferson was very strong...just saying.

Cute groupie.

This just looks funny.

TJ's grave.

Bre. Ash, you know this chica.

Quinn. My fake bf.

Gourds. Reminds me of the fall.

Looking to the future.

Ahh, the rolling hills.

Clint.
Suz.
Roommate loving. This is KA.

Quinn is feeling on top of the world right now.

I thought this was random but cute.

Monticello from the side.

More roommate loving.

And Quinn just had to ruin it...

Nice reading material for the privy.

There's a reason why Clint isn't a professional model.

More prettiness.

Dressed for fall.

Trying to be gangster. Never works.

Pop that collar.

The whole group. We called it 9 brides for 2 brothers.

Who wouldn't want to make a pyramid in front of Monticello?

Clint and I.
Don't know what we're doing besides celebrating the fact that we're alive.

Miss America/Amelia Earhart.

They said I looked like a pilot so I tried to sport it.

Last stop: University of Virginia. Beautiful campus.

Nothing better than fall time in VA. I have such a good life.

3 comments:

Carrie Lynn said...

In love and OBSESSED with your jacket! Why are you so adorable?

DiaNe said...

This has been such a good move for you!

Sarah Johnson said...

Um, you do actually pull off the whole gansta vibe quite nicely. trust in yourself, fool! looks like a great day...btw, i was also quite taken back by your jacket. i need to get me one of those. you look simply smashing.