Sunday, May 3, 2009

I don't know

I don't know what my plans are this summer (besides 4 EFY sessions, a trip to Vegas/Arizona, and applying for jobs like crazy).

I don't know what school I will teach at, junior high or high school.

I don't know if I will even get to teach this fall, due to economic uncertainty.

I don't know if I will stay in Utah or go back to DC (I am leaning towards DC but can't say for sure).

I don't know when/if I will get a masters degree. Though I'm thinking if I did, it would be in administration.

I don't know when I will get married (this one has been the great unsolved mystery for years now).

I just don't know.

So if you have questions about any of the following things the answer is...

Yep, you guessed it.

I don't know.

(this explains everything that is going through my head at the moment)

2 comments:

DiaNe said...

I LOVE that picture! And everyone asks questions like this. I have about 6 running through my head right now. But you're thinking into the future, which is more than I can say for most people. Keep your head above water, hon.

Joanna said...

But you do know that Jake and I will be in Utah in about 2 weeks and want to see you if you're available.