This past week I went to Las Vegas and Phoenix to visit my brothers and their families. Since they have younger kids I was able to be really hands on with the kiddos and practice my mommy-to-be skills (no, I am not expecting).
First stop: Las Vegas. I didn't even come close to the strip. Not terribly family friendly.
Evan. Beautiful blue eyes.

Lizzy. Sporting her sassyness, just like her aunt.

Charlotte. Fearful of someone changing her diaper. I was the diaper attacker on many occassions.

We then met up with the Phoenix kids. We headed to the aquarium in some casino. Are you surprised? I'm not, it's Vegas. People live in Casinos besides house fish in them.

David. This is an awesome picture, if I say so myself!

Jenny and Kassie. Don't worry, Jenny, I took care of it. ;)

This aquarium was mermaid themed, hence many mermaid paintings.

Happy family. Don't we look the part? Could I pull off 5 kids under 5 and a husband? I guess I could. Luckily this is my brother, John, and these are not my children. Save that for a later day.

Ahh...precious.

We then went into a Cabella-like store which was decorated with stuffed or fake deer and other animals. I was never meant to be a hunter.

And since we didn't have any serious outdoor adventures, we pretended to be cool. I think I did a good job of it. Vroom.

Stephen was a whimp and couldn't even get on! Haha. (Nelson voice)

Lizzy could pass as a 4 -wheelin barbie!

Stop 2: Arizona. I drove back to AZ with Jenny and Steve and we passed this cool bridge right by the Hoover Dam. My dad would've loved to watch the construction on this bad boy.

Arizona wouldn't be the same without a Mobil gas station. I had to capture it.

I got to see my cousin, Melanie too! I haven't seen her in almost 5 years and she has 3 kids. She does not waste time. You go girl.

Nor did I waste time sticking my tongue out at her with babe in arms. Man, I'm good. Kassie doesn't know what's going on.

My uncle Bill and aunt Kathy. So fun to see them!

Davey. Master hider and seeker. He does both simultaneously. Ask him for his secrets.

Amy. Seductress?? Lets hope not.

I wanted a picture with David and Amy but they refused to sit on my lap...as if. This is the best I got.

And yes, my 3 year old niece is capable of taking a picture with her mom's phone. Unbelievable.

I love being an aunt and just an aunt for now...
6 comments:
Fun pictures. What a cute auntie.
Being an aunt is absolutely THE best thing...at least for now :) Glad you had such a good time with family!
Thanks for helping out Susie!
Thanks for covering my back, I mean, um ... ;) Love the pics. Should've copies them from you!
Thanks for the recap. What a fun weekend!
FUN! You sure packed a lot into that trip.
Post a Comment