In the Fall of 2005 I embarked on a wonderful adventure: London.
That city never ceases to amaze me. Not only is it a beautiful, heartwarming and exciting place to visit, but it was also a place where I made lovely friends and had delightful experiences (very British adjectives).
I want to share my joy of London with you, even though it was 3.5 years ago! :(
Tea anyone? Herbal that is...
Mount St. Michael
Bath
I was really into running when I lived there and I ran a 5k!
"Sleeping" at Notting Hill Gate tube stop at 3am. We got up that early to get tickets to see Ewan McGregor in Guys and Dolls.
Tower Bridge
Stonehenge
Eating apples at Hampton Court
The London Eye!
Big Ben, after a nice run
Dover Castle
A bear kissing a Baer at Tower of London...muhahaha.
Kew Gardens
So that brings us to the present...Today I went out to lunch with some friends from London. They are incredible people who inspire me to be better and who live the Gospel fully. I will forever be grateful that I spent a semester in London, and not just for the chocolate. Cheers to old friends! I love you as much as I love London. Sappy.
Past reunions...

2 comments:
So glad you were able to have that wonderful experience. Memories you will retain forever!
...LONDON!...Oh my little heart. I miss that place every day.
mama!
Post a Comment