Monday, May 25, 2009

Susie+Joanna=BFF4ever

Doesn't my title look like something you would've written in a junior high yearbook? Even though it looks silly, it really demonstrates my feelings toward my friend, Joanna. Do you feel a confession of love coming on? I do...

Anyway, Joanna and I have known each other since birth. She's been one of those friends that I have ALWAYS been able to count on and I appreciate her so much for her consistency!

She now lives in Texas and I was able to see her today with her cute baby, Eli, and her cute husband, Jake. ;)

Though we spent just a few short hours together, I am reminded of why I love Joanna.

1. She is a great listener and knows how to ask questions!
2. She speaks highly of others and sees the good in people.
3. She is down-to-earth and easy-going.
4. I am not embarrassed to cry in front of her. Trust me, it has happened too many times.
5. She is loyal, responsible, and constant.
6. She has always been up for anything, especially long walks in Piedmont or Provo. She was also willing to do lip syncs with me for the ward talent show! Bless her soul.
7. She values what is most important in life: God, family, friends.
8. She is optimistic and cheerful.
9. I feel valued and validated when I am around her. In Kathryn's words, she is on my "safe list."
10. She is a beautiful and talented woman; yet is very humble.

Here are a couple pictures for your enjoyment...

Look at this cutie...I guess you can also call me a cutie too. :0)

Eli and pseudo "Aunt" Susie


Jake, Joanna and Eli. Oh, and let me put in a plug for Jake. He is one great guy! Good pickin' Jo!


Joanna and I. Sexy single. Sexy mama.

Thank goodness for awesome friends. I would be miserable without them.

Thanks for visiting Joanna!

5 comments:

Chet said...

oh. i miss you guys.
xoxoclaire

Anonymous said...

Susie, that really made me get all weepy. Thanks for those sweet comments --- yes, we Criddles and Baers share a history that will always bless our lives. We love you and your family.

Joanna said...

I love you Susie! That was so sweet of you. I'm so happy we were able to come down to see you. No matter the distance we will always be friends. BFF4ever!

luvmymunchkins said...

Stephen here... Yes those Dean and Nancy Criddles are the salt of the earth. I'm so glad that we had good Criddle friends growing up. Reed blessed my life as well.

Kathryn said...

Yea for friends. Susie I like your hair!