I am hesitant writing this post because I know that I may be ridiculed. However, I am risking ridicule to share with you all something very funny. A few weeks ago my roommate Erin and I had confession night. We told each other things that we secretly love that we normally don't tell anyone. After a few confessions I said, "Erin, I really love the TV show
Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman" and cringed, afraid of ridicule. I should have known better. Erin reacted with a resounding, "I LOVE that show!!!" Ever since that time, we are better friends than ever. First, we found Dr. Quinn on youtube then I registered for a free netflix membership for two weeks. My roommates and I are in Dr. Quinn heaven...I can already hear the ridicule.
Today is my roommate, Satyra's birthday. In honor of her 21st, Erin and I found a Dr. Quinn and Sully picture. We photoshopped Satyra's face over Dr. Quinn's and now she is wrapped in his manly arms. This is her reaction to the photo:

Yeah, hilarious. It was one of the most creative birthday presents I have ever given anyone and all for two bucks!! We all laughed for ten minutes straight. Satyra shows it off like a new baby. Yeah, I've already given myself a pat on the back.
And here's the rest of us (me, Satyra, Erin)...in celebration of her debut with Sully, her heartsong:

Gotta love Dr. Quinn!
5 comments:
Hardly! No one should feel ridiculed when the truth comes out. I think this is wonderful; finding someone's passion and smacking it on a poster.
Bravo!
I don't think I've ever seen this show. I think it debued after I left home. Susie, bring your DVD over before you send it back so I can watch some of it.
Julie, I think you'd really like this show. It is really clean and set in the 1870s west. I think your kids would love it. There's six seasons. It is kinda cheesy but stands up for important issues.
Susie, I secretly like Dr Quinn too, especially the new colleen. She was a cutie.
I will ridicule you, since you are expecting it.
Post a Comment