Sunday, September 30, 2012

Summer endings; Fall beginnings

I am 2 months behind with posting pictures so here's just a glimpse of some of life's happenings...So many things are so good. I need to savor every single day!

Heidi got married! What a beautiful bride!
Undercover with Mike. We accomplished our mission successfully at Teresa's birthday party.
The reflecting pool just opened up again! I love this city.
Cafe Rio with some of my closest friends for my birthday
Summer isn't summer without Montgomery County Fair. Enjoyed a night with Eric.
I went to Duck Beach for the weekend and caught up with some good friends like Sarah!
Stacia came to visit me! We went to DC Cupcake and met up with her friend, Hannah in Georgetown.
Handsome friends. Nick loves his root beer. We all spied successfully.
Had a wonderful birthday party with close friends. The best part? Susie spotlight! Boy, was my love language fulfilled!
Polo Match in VA with some ward friends. A wonderful summer evening.
We loved the ward retreat a few weeks ago and enjoyed some silly moments such as this one!
 
Loved spending time with the girls (haha) at Heidi's wedding.

1 comment:

linda said...

Cute pictures. Your summer went by so fast.