Some of the crew...in reality the girl to guy ratio was almost even! Shocker.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
The Return to Deep Creek Lake
1.5 years later and I go back to the good ole' DCL with 15 wardees, lots of root beer, and bags of peanut butter M&M's. It was a blissful 36 hours, indeed. Especially since no normal "laboring" was involved!
Some of the crew...in reality the girl to guy ratio was almost even! Shocker.
Tubing fun with the one and only, Sarah.
Lindz and I.
The girls...and the "girls..." (if you know what I mean!)
Ryan, our fearless leader.
Massage trains occurred during BYU football lulls.
The BYU gang. We may have done the cheer...twice.
Michele and I with Eric, the birthday boy.
We love Eric.
I love Sarah.
And bears...
And the 15 of us that went on this trip.
So much fun for 36 hours! Now I am going to collapse from boating exhaustion. I love summer, and DC, and my friends. Life is so good.
Some of the crew...in reality the girl to guy ratio was almost even! Shocker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun time! Love the hand holding or paw holding with "Bear"!
It was such a fun weekend! I am ready for some more of those peanut butter m&m's :) Great recap of the weekend, Suz!
Post a Comment