Sunday, September 18, 2011

27 Love Languages? Lets just stick with 7.

Yes, it was my birthday last week. And to celebrate, we celebrated love languages, one of my favorite topics of conversation. My roommates went to town and we had a love language themed party. How did we do this? We had stations for each sign set up all around the house. The question of the day: What is your love language? Have you communicated them to your friends/significant others?

Here are the signs:

Dedicate yourself to an act of service.

Have some touch time on the couch...

Write me a note of affirmation. I loved reading these later!

Spend some time in deep one-on-one conversation.

And leave a gift. Sign is kind of hard to see...to the right. ps. with my dear friend, Breana.


What are the other love languages you ask? The 2 that I added on...

#6 Chocolate. And yes, my roommates bought me a chocolate fountain for the occasion!

#7 Dancing the night away. You know I always go to town...

And if that's not love, here is the real deal. My friends. They are such a blessing to me.

Lindz and Kathy

My roommates Allison and Michele


The famous trio: Sarah and Kathryn. Miss you stokes!

Birthday buds: Ryan and I.

Pre-birthday crew in Alexandria.

Quinn and Adri
MJ serenaded me with a song from her uke. Love that girl.

It was a great birthday and I felt love in all 7 ways and more. I look forward to all that 27 has to offer. Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Hope you can feel love in the love language of your choice!

2 comments:

Mike and Crystal said...

That looks like so much fun Susie! You have some pretty amazing friends out there taking care of you :) Also...you look amazing! I love your outfit. You're gorgeous. Happy bday :)

Joanna said...

That looks like a fun party! Lots of love your way.