Sunday, September 4, 2011

House Living Rocks

Okay, so I moved. And it's so so nice to be in a home. In my 8 years as a single, I have always lived in apartments, condos, and townhouses but now I have moved up in the world. And to appease the demands for pictures of my new "pad," here you go!

The house from the street...


Our kitchen.

Entry way.
Part of our decor in our living room...

Our entire living room. It's huge! Plus, we have lots of couches where people can stay!

Our laundry room. It looks messy but usually we keep it pretty nice.

And here's our downstairs living area. The picture is a little ghetto cause I just took it on my phone.

It's been a great change. Great roommates, too. Come visit and stay with me!

2 comments:

Julie with sticktoitkids.com said...

Awesome! Did you get your crock pot yet??

MishMyBelle said...

So glad you joined us, Susie!!