I always admire people who have very eclectic taste. Especially those of you who are bargain shoppers AND eclectic. Wow, I admire you. Right now, I'm just trying to be a little eclectic. I am definitely a wanna-be eclectic person and I am working on collecting items for my current and future home. I just moved into a new place and it has been an ordeal setting everything up so it actually feels like home.
Here's what I have so far in regards to my current state of living:
Love this painting. A little funky. But I like funk. Got it at Ikea.
My bed area. I like my color scheme and try to include various patterns as I decorate. These blinds will go soon and I am going to replace with some fun curtains; probably homemade...
This pillow rocks my world. Random Indian woman, but it's just so neat. And it inspires me to visit India someday!
I just put this together! This I am so proud of. It's my version of being crafty. I bought a frame at Target, found paper from Papersource, and got the cut outs at Target over a year ago for 2 bucks. All I did was tape the cutouts to the paper and here you have it: A cute print that I like way more than anything you can find in an actual store! Plus, anyone can do it. Even someone as inartistic as myself!
My pride and joy. This "Cute as a Button" chair from World Market. The buttons in there are a bunch of fun patterns and colors. I also got the pillow there too.
My reading corner with my heritage wall. Maybe I'll actually read more!
So there you have it. Eclectic or not? Cast your vote!
ps. Thank you all for your comments on my last post! I felt very loved!
4 comments:
Fun stuff. It's always great to love your environment.
Love it all!!!
Great style Suz! Love to see your space.
GIRL: That framed piece you compiled is STUNNING! I want you to mass-produce them, quit your job, and sell them! I guess that would take away from the eclectic-ness...
Post a Comment