Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Antigua Awesomenss

Before I left for the Polochic I visited this awesome place: Antigua. It's about 1.5 hours from Guatemala City and is filled with tourists. I enjoyed the ambiance, the history, the shopping, and the bread! Here's some highlights.

So I made friends with these ladies the night before on the airplane and here we are. It looks like we've been BFF's forever. Can you see the parrot in the background?


Cute lil' shops.


My favorite building by far. And check out all of the vending going on down there.

Espanol.

Motorcycles R' Us. I love the angle of this pic, if I do say so myself.

Hotties.

Beauty.

Locals playing for the tourists. Those little kids were amazing.

Looking down on Antigua.

With our taxi driver/tour guide, Alan. He was so cool and spoke great English!

Therefore, Antigua = Awesome.

2 comments:

charity eyre wright said...

sweetness. chaleyce missed the memo on serious face for your vision picture. what the heck.

Chrissie said...

Love all of your pictures from your trip. Is that a picture of Sost? That one still makes me giggle!