Excuse my french.
But seriously what school district makes their teachers go back to work only 7 weeks after school gets out??????????????????????
Mine does. Lame.
Yes, doesn't it just feel like yesterday that I was celebrating over summer vay-cay?
Well now I am cursing because I am back in school. Yes, you heard me right. This week we have done tons of PD (professional development). It has been nuts. Lots of good stuff heard but I feel completely overwhelmed: mentally, physically, emotionally. My back aches too. Tear.
I don't know if I am ready for this again.
Well ready or not here they (the students) come....on Monday.
Wish me luck. Better yet, say some prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WTH!! (what the heck). yep, we were just celebrating the beginning of the vay cay. hard to believe how fast times flies. you'll be fine though, sending some lovin your way... you can do it, AGAIN!
Post a Comment