I don't understand the obsession...at all.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Annapolis My Eye.
Yes, Annapolis MD was our destination not too long ago. It was one of my last days to play before I had to go back to work. Last time I had been there was for a Navy dance...Remember? Haha. Good times
I don't understand the obsession...at all.


Yes, life is good.


Raaaar.

The 3rd oldest university in the United States resides in Annapolis.
Michelle Obama had just come to this restaurant 3 days earlier. La dee freakin' da.

I thought this was cool.
Weird.
Ash Ash baby.


Modelesque.
Indiana Jones??? Probably not.
Sarah had difficulties navigating the map...
You shall not pass.
With our awesome friend, Jessica.
Hello??
Oh yah, we went kayaking. Not my best talent in the world.
Tell me a story...

We went on a trolley ride too.
My wonderful friends.
I don't understand the obsession...at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fun trip! And about your last post...I COMPLETELY understand. It's hard to remember how to teach because the summer makes us forget. It also makes us forget how much we do enjoy what we do. So you've started teaching then?
Post a Comment