- I love the people. The crazy, crazy hilarious people.
- I love my coworkers. Sure they can be eccentric, but they are entertaining at least.
- I love the trees
- I love the close proximity to other states
- I love all the opportunities I have to travel
- I love how I've grown since one year ago
- I love my roommates
- I love my ward. So much.
- I love my friends who are such great examples to me
- I love the history and the many sites to see
- I love my room
- I love my students (yes, even those rascals get an "I love you")
- I love how I feel out here
- I love how I have found my niche
Yes, I will always have a soft spot for the west, but I can't help but admit that I LOVE where I am at.
DC is where I wanna BE.
1 comment:
Yeah, be happy where you are planted!
Post a Comment