Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sister Celebrations

I am thrice blessed to have wonderful, wonderful sisters. Now that I am in Utah for a few weeks...yes, this place here...

I get to see my sisters (and my mom, too of course)! It's a fabulous thing, really.

Los Hermanos, pre-birthday celebration for Kathryn. Nothin' wrong with free specialty drinks when you have 4 t-shirts. Score.

Isaac and Thomas, born ten days apart.

Thomas mauling Aunt Julie

Chrissie with Isaac

The Ice Man


Olive Garden, for actual birthday celebrations

Kath with her creative and non-creative present.

The kids threw her a bit of a surprise party when we got home from dinner.

The Peanut Butter M&M cake I made...my creative skills don't go too far.

Cute Megan with Cute Isaac

It's great to be back. Visit me!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

What fun memories. I'm glad you took pictures because I blew it in the picture taking arena.