An afternoon involving my totally hip and cool nieces and nephew plus a golf cart equals tons of good humored mischief.



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Studmuffins

sexy sexy.

See Adam, I made no promises that this wouldn't be on the blog. heh. heh.

Cuteness

What a stallion

Capturing a dead frog is not hard to do, just fyi.

I love this picture.

"I may have been grossed out, but I still want a picture with me kissing the frog." -Olivia


"This is so confusing." -Long Duck Dong

"Yah, Adam, your idea is crazy." -Nicole
"I don't get this." -Olivia
"Come on guys, you just have to do it like this." -Adam
"Well I'm going to take a picture still." -me

Touching the horse's bum. Naughty me.

Aarrrgh?


A pretty sight...

I just love these peeps.

Here fishy fishy fishy...



Feel the power of the rock.


Look at the picture closely and I think you'll catch my drift.

The best one we got. I took at least ten.

Yes, fun was had at the gardens. Thank you, golf cart...oh and the company too. Muah.
2 comments:
Great pictures! You are the best aunt ever (and quite a bike rider too)!
What a fun auntie. I wish I were as fun of a grandma :)
Post a Comment