Well if you had 2 months off of work, who wouldn't want to road trip it to NYC??
And...drink Slurpees??

Crazy hair.

NYC bound

Creepy Statue of Liberty peeps. This is as close as I wanted to get. :P

Sar in front of a statue that I do not know the meaning of...

We found this near the Statue of Liberty

Scenery. We thought about doing the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island tour but didn't...

We didn't go on this but we thought about it.

We met a creepo Mr. Softie machine guy here. At least the ice cream was yummers.

Can't go wrong with NYC pizza. Mmmm...calories.

Or calzones for that matter...

We took the ferry to Staten Island...

Artsy fartsy.

Lady Liberty

Part of the skyline

We landed in Staten Island and had no idea what to do so we went right back on the ferry.

Then headed to the Brooklyn Bridge




We tried to replicate the walking people...Sarah succeeded at it.

I look ridiculous.

Then headed to a Yankees game. Kath and Mark were there too!


The next day we gallivanted around the Plaza Hotel and pretended we were that rich.

I look like I am scared but really I am just that excited. You would think I ran into someone famous, but no...just normal, rich, people.


Sarah wanted to do tea but this is the closest she got.

Carriage ride around Central Park with an Irishman as our guide=priceless.


I love the crazies in NYC.

Just taking a moment to soak it all in...

Ta-Da!

Laughing at something Sarah said.

NYC wouldn't be the same without a Broadway show. We picked West Side Story. I forgot how depressing the show is! Dang.

This was the dude right in front of us who fell asleep. I couldn't help but take a picture of his baldness...haha. I can't stop laughing about it.

"No, Tony. You want to kiss me, not Maria."

"Here, try this..."

"Wow, I am desperate." (chuckle chuckle)

NYC wouldn't be the same without the M&M factory either.

Oh and fyi, my candy flavor is blue because I am stylish and cool. I am so glad a machine could confirm that for me.

Times Square=NUTS


Sarah really likes McDonalds. She can even sing you a song about it.

Reaching up to caress his cheek. Too far away, dang it.

Don't worry, my CTR ring keeps my thoughts in check.

Oh and here's cute little Thomas.

Two wanna-be mothers.

Sisters. Thanks Kath for your hospitality as always!

BFFs who happen to love NY too. (But we love DC more :)
Hooray for summer!!!!Btw, I have no idea what Ralph Waldo Emerson meant by that statement, so if you have any ideas, please post!
3 comments:
Totally laughing at the bald guys head! You crack me up! Glad you had a fun time.
What fun memories of NYC. Love it.
stop living my desired life.
Post a Comment