Monday, November 2, 2009
It wasn't my idea...
To be a Candy Land board for Halloween but I got dragged into it by these peeps. (See below). I felt like I was in 2nd grade again; cutting out cardboard boxes and gluing construction paper on. I like to relive my childhood once in a while. But seriously, check us out! My friends were all of the characters of Candy Land...which I have never been too familiar with anyways...but hey, it was fun!
And here we are at the Barn Dance in Maryland. With Ian joining us as a green blob of some kind. Props for him!
And here are some more pictures...
Edward and Jacob. Which do you prefer??
With Jacob from Twilight. Since he's not a vampire, I'm not sure why he's about to eat me.
Sarah was Grandma Nut from Candy Land. She even had some peanut brittle with her.
Sarah nestling into Ian's green bosom.
We are friends. Green blob and candy land board.
Happy Halloween! Hope everyone got to relive their 2nd grade dream like I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute idea, love it!
Post a Comment