After returning from a full week of festivities, my body told me that I needed a full week to rest. How did my body tell me this? Oh, well it gave me a wonderful gift, bronchitis.
I never get sick and so this was quite the rude awakening. I can imagine that no one likes being sick but I do NOT bode well with sickness. Ask my mom.
I am almost out of tissue...and yes, my snot is in each of those tissues. Aren't you so glad I told you that?

And since I despise nasty nasty cough drops I get the fruity Ricola kind. If I'm going to put one of those in my mouth, it better taste like candy.

Blessedly Diane hung out with me on Wednesday. I was so bored and not contagious anymore. We decided to watch old classic movies. Well, who decided that all of these old classic movies have to end with the guy dying or the girl running off with some other dude? Ridiculous. I want my happy endings please.

I think my blanket is contaminated with sneezing germs. And that jug? Well, lets just say it has been my best friend lately. I didn't get dressed or get ready for 3 days. I know, I look gorgeous.

Here's to healthier days ahead!
5 comments:
can i just say that i love the way that you write, telling it like it is, w/out holding back on the details... in such a brilliantly tactful way of your very own? OK. Well, it's true. and fabulously entertaining! glad you're feeling betta, snot face! :)
Ah Sus! Being sick BLOWS. I hope you're feeling better, heartsong. Watch North and South. Mr. Thornton will help ANYONE feel so happy. You. Complete. Me.
So glad you are feeling better. Have a great week in Logan. Stay well! (from Kath)
Love is NOT A MANY SPENDORED THING!! How depressing! That was a fun day, I hope you're feeling better!
Last time I go to your blog for insightful reading.... I get snot filled tissues instead... how pleasant. Don't die...
Post a Comment