Sunday, March 15, 2009

The countdown is on...

Not like I am excited for my semester in DC to be over, but I can't help but think that I am almost done with student teaching!

I have only 14 days of student teaching left. That may seem like a lot of time still but really it's nothing.

Here's my schedule:

March 16-20th: 5 days of teaching and TWS due on Wednesday. The teacher work sample is my main project this semester and it's a huge undertaking. I will be so glad when it's over.

March 21-March 29th: SPRING BREAK. My first in 6 years. We are taking a road trip down to Florida and planning to soak up some sun. Yah baby.

March 30th-April 3rd: 5 days of teaching just one class, World History. We give AP back to Brooke. Hooray!

April 6-9th: 4 days of student teaching but mostly just observing and helping out a little bit.

April 11th: Leave for NYC to visit the Newmans

April 15th: Leave for Utah

April 23rd and April 24th: Graduate from BYU. Surreal.

April 25th to Eternity: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
(just don't ask me)

I have mixed feelings about this all coming to a close. I love living here in DC. It has definitely been an incredible experience. I am not looking forward to going back...sorry mom.

Yet, the countdown is on and I can't stop it.

Tick.

3 comments:

luvmymunchkins said...

oh, I want to go to Florida. You better have lots of fun! and lots to tell us!

DiaNe said...

that was SO fast! I can't believe it.

linda said...

Well, I'm anxious to have you home although I know you don't know for how long it will be. Enjoy your last few weeks!