Here are some things I've done in the last couple of weeks. WARNING: This is very informational, not so much hysterical.
PHILADELPHIA
We spent a day in Philly with the whole gang. We saw the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall (where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed), Ben Franklin's print shop, and visited The Constitution Center (basically a big museum about the Constitution). It was a fun-filled day with a lot of historical sites to be seen. We even grabbed a philly cheesteak which was not my favorite.
Here are some highlights:
Me and my cheesesteak. Can you tell that I'm not that impressed? Definitely a forced excitement on my part. P.S. I feel bored just looking at this picture.
And the adventure then continued when I hooked up with Sarah J. once again a few days ago. Oh the fun. We went to the National Portrait Gallery and look what we found!
A donut? Too bad it's not edible.
LBJ and I...I am getting tight with these presidents. He held a book in his hand so I decided to hold my own, The Book of Mormon (to find out more go to www.mormon.org).
2 comments:
I really love the pics and commentary
Ha! The "www.mormon.org" insert was my favorite part.
Post a Comment