Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For the record...

I hate cats.

I hate how they smell. I hate that they shed. I hate that they jump on me when I sleep. I hate that they lick me. I hate that their feces reeks in the kitty litter. I hate how they make me sneeze.

I think God should have rethought His creation of cats. Blasphemous? Maybe so.

I just had to get that off my chest.

6 comments:

DiaNe said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! This made me smile. Was this blog post following some tragic experience with a cat? I can only assume the worst.

I agree; all cats should die. The only thing worse than a cat is a cheesy cat poster in the dentist's office.

Chrissie said...

I can't stand them as well.

luvmymunchkins said...

I hear ya, yuck to cats

Erin said...

I agree with every part of my soul.

Baerman said...

If I could douse the neighborhood with anti freeze just to kill any cat that would lick the stuff, I would...But I think animal cruelty is a misdemeanor. In the meantime I can dream of a world without cats and Barack Obama...

Sarah Johnson said...

cats are satan's gift to the world.