So if you're not on Instagram these pictures are new to you but if you are they are old news. I wanted to share some fun times without going into a million details. Here are some of my gems. Life is good.
![]() |
| Car time with the sexy six...I just came up with that name but I love these ladies! |
![]() |
| Student story time, jump roping, and "the day we had fun" as my students coined it. These kids drove me crazy but we had a lot of good times together too. |
![]() |
| The SW's return but no MDG. We miss you girl! And so does Boo :) |
![]() |
| My haircut. I feel like a flapper; especially when I sport red lipstick. Great Gatsby here I come! |
![]() |
| I went to North Carolina for Memorial Day with a whole bunch of peeps from the ward. Here is a beautiful sunset. The south has so much charm. |
![]() |
| Oh and to entertain ourselves we dove into the lake and caught the frisbee over and over again. It was one of those times when I wished that I didn't wear contacts! |
![]() |
| My wonderful student, Sutria, from Indonesia! She leaves to go back next week. Talk about a beautiful person with a big heart and smile. I will miss her. |
![]() |
| I got to see Megan and Ben in DC this week! So fun to see my niece and nephew and chat it up. We had some hilarious conversation. It makes me miss the fam. |










No comments:
Post a Comment