Dear Family and Friends,
Merry Christmas!
With it being the day we commemorate the Savior's birth and a Sunday, I thought it only appropriate to share my testimony of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

I know that Jesus Christ was born, lived, died, was resurrected, and continues to live today. I know that He is a perfect being that perfectly knows our sorrows, joys, griefs, disappointments, desires, capacities, and shortcomings. Through His atonement I know that I can be clean from my sins, and that He can succor me through my trials. I have felt His atonement in my life and as I turn to Him, I recognize that He is the true constant in my life that I can always count on.
I am grateful for the example of the Savior, for his teachings, his example, and his ministry as he was the ultimate exemplar of love, peace, and service. I am grateful that the Gospel of Jesus Christ allows me to become better: to be more loving, patient, understanding, kind, forgiving, faithful, and hopeful. One of my favorite quotes is from Elder Oaks, "Compared to the institutions of the world that challenge us to know something, the Gospel of Jesus Christ challenges us to become something" (Elder Oaks, The Challenge to Become).
I know this is true. I know that I can change through Christ and I know I can be better through him. I know that He loves me and He loves you. I know that my Lord and Savior lives!
Thank you all for your Christ-like examples and discipleship. Often my testimony is strengthened as I spend time with wonderful friends and family.
May we always remember Christ and seek him out always is my prayer and wish for all of you in the New Year.
Much Love, Susie
No comments:
Post a Comment