Thursday, December 22, 2011

Team Baer

Minus my TA, Daniel. (I doubt he'd want to be in a picture with a bunch of 20-somethings anyways).

This has been my sense of sanity the last 9 weeks of work before the winter break--my "Team Baer." Thanks to my practicum student, Tori (left), and my student teacher, Tina (on the right) we managed to stay so on top of my grades, plan meaningful lessons, and help a lot more students. I don't know why more teachers don't have student teachers! It's the greatest blessing. Plus, I eventually want to be a mentor teacher in the future, so great practice for me.

And if you're starting to feel sorry that I won't have a student teacher anymore...don't. I'm getting another one come January! Praise the teaching gods!

1 comment:

linda said...

And you are a super mentor teacher. Glad they were of so much help to you.