The Thanksgiving break was a wonderful time! (I know, this post is super late). Mama Baer came to see me and experience Susie's life in DC; hence "Mom's Tour de Susie." We saw some sites but didn't stress ourselves out being the ultimate tourists either. It was a great combination of play and relaxation!
Mom came to school with me and met some of my students. Here we are in front of the mascot of my school...didn't get a pic with the students at all.
Eastern Market pancake breakfasts are the best in town! Always a go-to place before Conference...
We ventured to Mount Vernon, one of my favorite sites!
In front of the Washington Monument...while visiting the Jefferson
We went to the Air Force Memorial and this is one of my all-time favorites of mom. Somehow I convinced her to put her arms up. Priceless!
Did a bird just poop on my head?? Also priceless...
Me trying to be artsy...
Thanks for visiting Mom! Now you know-more than ever-why I love DC so much!
2 comments:
It was so fun to see you in your element. Great time.
What a fun week! I want to come!!
Post a Comment