1. She is responsible, reliable, and consistent
2. She is service-oriented and thinks mostly of others.
3. She puts on a cheerful, happy face even when she's not feeling that way.
4. She has strong faith and has taught me to trust.
5. She is an advocate of "enjoying the journey" and "being happy where you're planted."
6. She keeps going, even when the going is tough.
7. She laughs at my crazy comments. And has a delightful sense of humor herself!
8. She listens to the same conversation that I have with her every other phone conversation. Yes, she is an amazing listener.
9. She loves the Lord and her family and would sacrifice anything to for them.
10. She is beautiful. She emulates the love of the Savior as she tries to follow him daily. I want to be more like my mom.
Thank you for giving me life, mom. And thank you for helping me throughout my life! I love you so much.
ps. Remember when we served missions at the same time? And we were in the MTC together? Yah, that was cool. Muah.
5 comments:
That IS cool that you and your mom served at the same time. I was thinking that as I looked at the picture. I can't imagine there are too many people who can say they served with their mom, but you can! Happy Mother's day!
We are lucky girls to have the Mom we do. I totally agree with everything you said! She's all that and more! Thanks for posting that Suz!
Oh Susie. You are so good to me (as are your siblings). Your comments make me want to be better. Love you.
Here, Here! To the best Mom there is!
Post a Comment