(Yes I feel like this!)I have been teaching this entire year, a much less stressful year than last year. Remember last year? Yah, I thought I was going to die...literally.
However, this week has proven to test me in so many ways. My patience is wearing. My creative juices aren't flowing. I want to scream at my students for things that I am usually nice or lax about. Not this week. I am stressed out...to the max.
I've done the typical things most girls do when they're stressed:
I've eaten ice cream (well, skinny cows)
I've been running
I've been sleeping
I've cried...twice
I've called my mom
I've prayed
And I still feel like I may not make it. What is the solution people? Oh I know, go to the beach.
So one more day till the weekend. And even though Duck Beach is in 24 hours all I can think of right now is: "What the heck will I teach tomorrow?"
Yes, we do deserve our summer vacations!...And a huge raise!
No comments:
Post a Comment