Being part of the Institute Council is fun. We organized an ice skating and swimming activity at a local rec center and invited all of the YSA's in the area to come and join us for a nice time. I only snapped a few shots but this is what I got. Don't get thrown off by the wig, it is me.
In my normal dance groove...it's hard to dance on ice by the way...

Eric, president of Institute, friend, and awesome DJ. He even dedicated a song to me. Now, that's what I call friendship.

My dancing ladies of love, Kathryn and Kelly. It's nice to fit in with the red heads.

I told Ryan I wouldn't post on facebook. But I never said I wouldn't post it on the blog...muhahaha. He looks sooooooo good. That's my boo.

And here's a quick video of the happenings from last night. So memorable for all of us.
So glad it was fun. So glad it's over. Now I can breathe a little better.
1 comment:
So what's the story behind the wig?
Post a Comment