Monday, February 14, 2011

a happy thought for today...



Happy Valentine's Day everyone! One of my favorite songs is this one by Bruno Mars. As I listened to it as I drove home from work today, I thought: "You know, when I find a man that feels this way about me, all the waiting will be completely worth it." And it made me happy; to know that it will happen and also to realize that I'd rather be single than to be with a guy that doesn't truly love me for who I am.

So if you're reading this and you have found your sweetheart (yes, I just entered General Authority vernacular), then I hope you remember why you love them and I hope that you're grateful for them.

And if you're reading this and you're like me who hasn't found the right person quite yet, hold off until you do find that person who truly loves you just the way you are...and it will be worth it. What a joyous thought!

Bruno Mars, you inspire me.

1 comment:

linda said...

I've never heard that before (surprise, surprise) but it was an amazing song and fits you. You are amazing and love will find you one day.