That makes you want your mom a million times more?That makes you cry about everything? Like a student touched my shoulder today and I burst into tears. Ridic.
That makes you call your visiting teacher; begging her to bring over some essentials? Thank goodness my visiting teacher is awesome and she came with abundant meds and remedies.
That makes you think the rest of your life is in shambles when in reality it's totally not?
That makes you feel guilty about not going to work when in reality you should be rejoicing because you have an excuse not to go to work?
That makes you want others to feel sorry for you? I know, I have a cough and I want some attention (hence the blog post).
That makes you sad that you can't fulfill your calling on a Tuesday night (Institute)?
That makes you want to have every human being hug you even though they may catch the same germ but you still want to risk it anyway just so you can feel the affection of another?
I know, being sick turns the world topsy-turvy. At least it has turned my emotions topsy-turvy. Wah wah wah.
5 comments:
Oh man, this just craked me up! Oh! I have been in your shoes and i hate it! I'm so sorry. And I'm even more sorry for laughing but this is so funny to me! feel better soon.
So so sorry that you're under the weather. But you really were quite funny :) Hang in there.
I was sick too! I called in on Monday after being sick on Sunday as well. Jenny loved it. She said I was the perfect combination of too sick to work but not so miserable to be an extra burden to her.
:( I hope you feel better soon! It's no fun being sick.
Glad you called me! Loved catching up...Get better, you funny little whiner!
Post a Comment