I have never been one of those obsessed music lovers. Like I don't go to every concert I can get a hold of. I enjoy music a lot, but usually I am a lover of a hodgepodge of music; taking songs from musicians that I like and rocking out to them regularly. There are very few music artists that I really like. And Ingrid Michaelson is one of them.
How can I say this without being cheesy?...Ok, I can't. Her music speaks to my soul. Sounds pretty cliche, but I just feel that her words are so real and so true to life, especially my life.
Last Thursday we ventured to the 9:15 club in DC. With a few girlfriends, we laughed, cried, sang, and stood amazed at how incredibly talented this chick is. See above...and below. Enough said.
3 comments:
SO fun! Glad you got to go!!
freak man. i love ingrid!!
SUZIE!!! I just found your blog and I am SO excited! You look awesome and it sounds like you're having a blast in DC. Hope all is well girl! I miss our awesome bunk-bed talks. :) London love!! You can find me at www.thewilhelmworld.blogspot.com. (If you want...lol!) :)
Post a Comment