Saturday, September 25, 2010

My 2nd Home

Currently my 2nd home is my classroom...of course. I spend more time there than even my own room.

I have spent long hours making this place look nice and presentable. And I want to show if off to all of you...and give you a little taste of what happens when Susie becomes Ms. Baer

TA-DA!!

These rules stare kids in the face 24/7...muhahaha

The word wall. I use it to post the vocab for the unit.

Consequences and Rewards. It's like my own rubric for me. I know what to do when a kid acts up. And you better believe they know what the consequences are. So far I have not had to really implement the consequences. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo different than last year.

My desk.

The whole shabang.



It's pretty surreal that I'm a teacher. Sometimes I forget and then I remember when students are suddenly clamoring for me outside my door.

This is the real deal folks.

3 comments:

Julie with sticktoitkids.com said...

Love it, Suz! I love all of the positive posters and signs and phrases and quotes. What an awesome teacher!! Great to have rules and consequences.

linda said...

Love it all sweetie. Nice environment.

Kathryn said...

That's awesome! I want to come see you during office hours!! : ) Call me!