Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The BIG 2-5 has truly been BIG!


Well my days as a 25 year old is coming to a close very shortly, but I can't help but reflect on the many things I accomplished/went through as a 25 year old woman. This has really been a BIG year for me in so many ways.

Here are a few things I accomplished/went though at 25:


  • Unemployment
  • Substitute teaching
  • Traveled to Santa Barbara...a new place in my book.
  • Began teaching full time in DC
  • Got health benefits
  • Got an actual salary. No more hourly wage.
  • Planned/traveled to Puerto Rico with friends
  • Bought a car...and now I have car payments.
  • Attended my first ever concert (BSB...I know, lame that I've waited this long)
  • Had my first summer vacation as a teacher
  • Started training for a half marathon.
  • Rented a car for the first time (just this past weekend)
  • Lived in this ward longer than any other wards in the past (besides the Oakland First Ward)
And I think that wraps it up. Am I missing anything? That really is a BIG list though. 25 has been good to me. We'll see what 26 brings!

4 comments:

claire said...

Your blog always makes my day. Happy 26th to us!

DiaNe said...

13 things? Come on...you could have come up with 12 more. 25 things in 25 years! I know for a fact you ate at Kneaders.

Chrissie said...

Amazing things you have done in those years. I had no idea that was your first concert ever. The things I learn on your blog!

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday to a great sister, friend and auntie. We love you so much!